We aim to continue to raise standards of attainment in ICT and increase provision to ensure that students have access to a wide range of resources. All students are encouraged to make use of our vertical learning environment. We have two computer labs. with internet facilities which help to promote independent learning among the students. Interactive boards are installed to aid teaching and learning process. The school is equipped with overhead multi-media projectors, xerox machines, scanners and multimedia CD ROMs.
- 1. To support each student's spiritual, moral and social development.
- 2. To provide opportunities and challenges to boost confidence and self-esteem of the students.
- 3. As a community, we are proud of our diversity and recognise it as our strength.
- 4. To give the students an opportunity to become technologically literate and learn to communicate effectively.
- 5. The school also aims at equipping the students with intellectual and practical skills that are necessary to meet the inevitable challenges in the future.